Qeshm International Airport, one of the five special airports of the Islamic Republic of Iran, opened in 1997.
- 20- years tax exemption
- 100% foreign investment ownership
- Exemption from customs duties for
- Importing raw materials, machinery, and spare parts for manufacturers.
- Importing construction machinery
- Exporting goods, produced in the Free Area to the mainland, equal to their added value , without any customs duty
- No customs duty on re-exported goods to foreign countries
- Visa issuance for the foreigners at the Qeshm Island entries
- Complete guarantee of foreigner's capital (rule!!)
- No restriction on repatriation of foreign capital and profit
- Free movement of foreign exchange
- Selling and leasing land to local investors and also leasing land to foreign investors (page lease regulation)
- Providing proper facilities to local and foreign bankers
- Appropriate and simple labor regulations (page regulation)
- Least formalities for economic activists (registration)
- Quick and easy company registration (link registration)
Leave your comment
Comments that contain insults or defamation is not published
Due to the possibility of agreement or disagreement with the content of the comments there are usually comments that have similar content, do not Published
It is recommended that rather than write a comment similar to published comments, use positive or negative button.
Most View Intro
Hydroponic cultivation is a cultivation method without soil. In this method the experts calculate the nutritional requirements of the plant and instea...
Having giant sources of aquatics, especially shrimp, in Persian Gulf and the Qeshm Island location in there with one thousand and 500 square-kilometer...
Today, Sea Aquatics have been suitably included in families’ food basket considering its high nutritional and medical values.
Download the rules and regulations in the free Area
Commercial ID Card Issuing and Renewal Costs
Passenger Transportation Costs
Customs Duty Tariffs