Qeshm International Airport, one of the five special airports of the Islamic Republic of Iran, opened in 1997.
- An estimated 200 million people market: Iran’s mainland market, CIS and the Middle East markets, neighboring countries such as Iraq, Afghanistan as well as southern Persian Gulf countries
- Access to international waters and centrally located on North-South Trade Corridor, one of the major transit routes traveling from Asia to Europe
- Locating right in the middle of the energy market with due attention to the existence of the Oil and Gas fields of Gavarzin, Salakh and Hengam regions, exceptional advantage for related industries
- High potential capacity of the Qeshm Island in using the unlimited aquatics sources of Persian Gulf in terms of producing and breeding
- The existence of International Airport with Competitive domestic and international Flights
- Connection to the cross – country power network
- Appropriate deep shores and special loading and unloading jetty for heavy vessels
- Existence and access to natural gas resources
- Iran’s first point of entry in the Persian Gulf
- Rapid customs services and cargo clearance
- Dedicated logistics center
- Extensive cargo handling facilities
- Recreational and tourism sites such as beautiful southern beaches and the mangrove sea forest
- The Persian Gulf Bridge, already under construction, designed for both road and rail traffic, connects the island’s main port, Kaveh, to Bandar Abbas-CIS railroad which facilitates transit of goods to the Iran’s north and northeast countries
- 15 km distance between Kave wharf and Shahid Rajaee Port in Bandar Abbas city( the biggest and the most important and equipped cargo port of Iran )
- Providing more facilities for oceangoing vessels considering that 102 hectares of Shahid Rajaee Port in special economic zone allotted to Qeshm Free Area Organization
- Proximity (about 30 min) to Bandar Abbas International Airport ( The sixth largest airport of Iran ) with 40 domestic and international flights per day
- Proximity to Kish island, 4th destination of tourism in southwest of Asia
Leave your comment
Comments that contain insults or defamation is not published
Due to the possibility of agreement or disagreement with the content of the comments there are usually comments that have similar content, do not Published
It is recommended that rather than write a comment similar to published comments, use positive or negative button.
Most View Intro
Hydroponic cultivation is a cultivation method without soil. In this method the experts calculate the nutritional requirements of the plant and instea...
Having giant sources of aquatics, especially shrimp, in Persian Gulf and the Qeshm Island location in there with one thousand and 500 square-kilometer...
Today, Sea Aquatics have been suitably included in families’ food basket considering its high nutritional and medical values.
Download the rules and regulations in the free Area
Commercial ID Card Issuing and Renewal Costs
Passenger Transportation Costs
Customs Duty Tariffs